WE DID IT !! This power lifter ran her first race ever… 10K without stopping!!
Last run before the dreaded 10k coming up on Sunday.
5k in 31:40 though, I’m relatively happy with that :) it’s one of my fastest 5ks ever 👍
How to shut down a pervy creep at work:
Me: what can I do for you today?
Creep: oh you can do plenty for me. It’d take an hour, as least
Me: oh, I highly doubt it would take that long 💅 🙅💁😷
I actually finally have a plate bench press
A whole 135
It’s been my dream for life, do you realize the feels
By the end of summer:
- Have all my old lifts from December back.
- AKA, 250 Squat, 130 Bench, 260 deadlift.
- Maintain weight, so that I can do my next meet in the 63kg class (as opposed to the 72kg class I was in for my three meets last year)
- Run a 5K in less than a half an hour (fight me bro)
- survive my shitty labour job
- not kill my crazy ex at aforementioned shitty labour job
- Save like 15g’s. That would be cool.
So here goes!!
1) Squat: 255 .. Goal completed, and exceeded.
Bench: 135… Goal completed, and exceeded… AND I FINALLY GOT MY ONE PLATE BENCH MO’fucka!!
Deadlift: 255… Goal almost completed. 5lbs away!
2) Weight class: nope nope and nope. Back in the 72kg class, where I’ve always competed.
3) I’m running the 10k next week. I can run a 5k no prob, but I have no idea how fast. It’s a major step up from dying trying to run for 90 seconds, though.
4) I DID survive my job, and ended on a good note. My ex and I even grew to sometimes enjoy each other’s company.
5) save 15gs. It took working 60+ hour weeks and only 4 vacation days all summer but, Yup, I did it 👏
Testing maxes today.
As posted previously, by the end of summer I wanted to have my all time best lifts back. That means:
Let’s doooo it
Any body have any advice on deep hip pain in ONE hip when squatting that persists after the squat is over?
Met my niece for the first time this weekend. 4 days of straight snuggles :)
I’m testing my “end of summer” maxes next weekend. (6th-7th)
I’m hoping for/estimating:
260-265 squat (15 lb all time PR)
130-135 bench (5 lb all time pr)
265 Deadlift. (5 lb all time PR)
300kg total, are you in my near future?! 💪🙏
So I’m dog sitting and this is the soap in the bathroom
In case anyone is curious, I have just begun my last Monday as a labourer ever.
Heading out for dinner, feeling pretty fly 😎
So on Tuesday, I went for 225x5x3.
I got 225x3 and 225x2 and then failed.
Yesterday, though, I hit 225 x 5 x 3 (mostly). I bumped into the rack on my last rep of my last set and that fucked It up.
But anyway. Progress.